Saturday, June 20, 2020

20,000 Leagues Remembered and Underneath

A rather dreary week at least ended well -- at last, 20,000 Leagues Remembered is out (in Kindle form for now), with my story "Leviathan"! Even better, I was paid for it! Here it is on Amazon:

20,000 Leagues Remembered



Meanwhile, for those of you who have actually read my epistolary novel Endangered Species -- heck, even for those of you who haven't -- I've added a little extra to my web-site, The Fantasy World Project.  Endangered Species is composed of several issues of an old fashioned fanzine called OMNIBUS.  The editorials and letters of comment of OMNIBUS mention a frightening little tale from an earlier issue, called "Underneath", which was written by a seven-year-old boy.  The story played no part in Endangered Species, but I linked it to my web-page here:

"Underneath" by Timothy Schneider

Hopefully I'll be adding more extras, addenda, and Easter Eggs to my site in the future, expanding on the mythos of the fantasy world of Aanuu and my various other projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment